Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Portable Peripherals 4GB USB Drive

Top Comparison Site Rankings:
1. Shopping.com has... others 2. BizRate has... more 3. PriceGrabber has... some
The Online Reviews:

... My Portable Peripherals 4GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive prices are hard to find. I've certainly done my fair share of usb thumb drive posts on this blog, thanks to woots love for these cheap little mighty mites, but this one feels different. Is My Portable the new Rite-Aid brand? I'm worried about this. But then again, it's only five bucks. So, what's to lose? right? My Portable Peripherals 4GB USB Drive ahoy!

My Portable Peripherals 4GB USB Drive - $4.99
Comparison Shopping Features:
  • # 4GB of storage space on a 1" hard drive (not flash based)
  • # Ultra portable and light weight
  • # USB 2.0 and 1.1 Compatible
  • # Retractable Swivel Connector
  • # Plug and Play
  • # PC and Mac Compatible
  • # Anti-vibration and heat dispersible
  • # Dimensions H x W x D: 67mm x 49mm x 16mm

No comments: