Tuesday, August 4, 2009

V-Touch 8GB Touch Screen Media Player with Bonus Headphones $44.99

Top Comparison Site Rankings:
1. Shopping.com has... this 2. BizRate has... that 3. PriceGrabber has... some
The Online Reviews:
1. Amazon.com reviews 2. Buzzillions.com reviews 3. AlaTest.com reviews

... This is one V-Touch VL-875 8GB 2.8" Touch Screen 2MP Camera MiniSD Media Player and one Visual Land SSB-10 In-Ear Headphones. I don't see any reason not to get this woot. Unless you're currently unemployed. And even then, I'd consider it. GOod deal.

V-Touch 8GB Touch Screen Media Player with Bonus Headphones - $44.99
Comparison Shopping Features:
  • # Movies, music, pictures, text files and more all at the touch of a finger
  • # 2.8” Color TFT touch screen
  • # Easy to use navigation system
  • # 8GB Built-In Flash Memory
  • # Drag and Drop file transfer, can be used as a USB Mass Storage Device
  • # Expandable MiniSD Card Slot (to 16GB)

1 comment:

James H. said...

I bought two. One for my daughter. One for my mom. None for me. I'm a Zune man.