Friday, September 11, 2009

Prevention DS-2200PV Ultima Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Top Comparison Site Rankings:
1. Shopping.com has... this 2. BizRate has... that 3. PriceGrabber has... some
The Online Reviews:
1. Amazon.com reviews 2. Buzzillions.com reviews 3. AlaTest.com reviews

... This Prevention DS-2200PV Ultima Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor might be just what the doctor ordered today. I think I ate too much salty food or something. I feel weird. I need to know what my seated BP is or something. Plus, these big fancy looking blood pressure monitors don't come so cheap these days. Average for this type on the CSEs is in the $50 range. So, I'd say t his $19.99 woot is a pretty sweet deal.

Prevention Ultima Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - $19.99
Comparison Shopping Some Features:
  • # Measures Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure, and your pulse rate
  • # Employs the oscillometric method for measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate
  • # Irregular heartbeat indicator flashes to show if you have an irregular heartbeat
  • # Set personal goals by programing a target blood pressure, the reading flashes when it is over your target
  • # Built in memory to stores up to 60 readings each for two people and can transfer your data to a PC

2 comments:

Smith said...

Thanks for share this Arm blood pressure machine. Every person need of this thing.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.