Monday, March 28, 2011

American Direct ZG-12 Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer for Less Poopy Teeth

... If you have an American Direct ZG-12 Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer, you'll have a more sanitary toothbrush. A more sanitary toothbrush means a less poopy toothbrush. A less poopy toothbrush means less doody on my teeth. Less doody on my teeth means less kaka in my mouth. Less kaka in my mouth means less boomboom in my belly. Of course, I prefer to have no boomboom in my belly, but less is always a decent option. And this deal is actually for a Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer with Toothbrush 2 Pack. One for you and one for you again after you get too paranoid to trust that the first UV sanitizer isn't working well enough. $7.99

Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer with Toothbrush – 2 Pack - $7.99
Comparison Shopping
Woot it before it sells out!
Some Features:
  • # Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer has a powerful germicidal ultra violet light that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs
  • # Proven to kill 99.9% H1N1 Swine Flu virus
  • # UV light never needs replacement
  • # Portable casing is perfect for traveling
  • # Zero Germ Sanitizer automatically turns off after 6 minutes

No comments: