Sunday, October 26, 2008

Philips 42” 1080p LCD TV - Whoopdy Doo

Top Comparison Site Rankings:
1. BizRate has... plenty of others 2. Shopping.com has... enough to look at.

... Tonight on woot it's a Philips 42” 1080p LCD TV. Recertified and ready to go. What's recertified mean though? Is it any different from refurbished? I hope so, because most of the peeps around the woot hood don't like that "refurb" word. Interesting. Also, Philips 42TA648BX 42” 1080p LCD TV reviews are basically no existent. I couldn't really find much on the CSEs for that exact model number too. I wouldn't bother looking if I were you. But if you want a big tv, and aren't scared of that weird word, this is a pretty cheap price for the size. I've got comparison shopping links to similar Philips LCD TV models above. Check those out.

Philips 42” 1080p LCD TV - $749.99 (recertified)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the post a little better without the image. I thnk it keeps things looking cleaner and easier to get through. I can find the image on woot any time, so that' cool bud. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The mounts which are displayed here in the pics are good and also with good design like this only even I have found a company which is having LCD brackets according to TV/system model no and also he is having a great quality products. You Can get still more information about lcd tv wall bracket which I browsed on internet can fetch you help Another piece of advice would be to mount the bracket to a solid wall.

123brackets can be fitted to make efficient use of space in any room

Anonymous said...

This is how shall I say.... A product that I would most definitely love to have around the house, I mean it is beneficial.. Am I right or Am I Right?! Whether some may agree or not, it doesn't bug me to enjoy the company of one of these :)
If everybody has them, I think I should have the opportunity in luxuriating myself with the presence of making this my present! Gotta say, its mainly because how well you've explained everything
It's a great gift except for sometimes, but hey it surely does re-coupe and make up for boring and lost times..